Sunday, April 17, 2011

Something to Show at last!

I have been pondering over what to use- something for me, in my colours, or go for something a little brighter.  I bought a few pieces and made up some hexagons and my girls liked my choice- so back to the shop to get some more - and with hexagon papers on hand, I can now work at my own pace.   I have tacked the papers to the fabric as that is the way I did it about 30 years ago when I last did some hexagons.  The fabric choices then were vastly different to what is available today!

4 comments:

Laura VanVleet said...

Wow! Those colors are very bright! This is going to look great!

Kaye R said...

I absolutely love your colours. It will look stunning.

Unknown said...

Great fabrics very calm and warm, have fun, dee x

Q said...

love your colour palette, can't wait to see how it looks with all of them!

Hexagon Button. Grab our button: