Saturday, April 30, 2011

I'm late, I'm late

Ok, I'm sorry to be only showing my fabric but better late than never right?

I was lucky enough for my hubby to pick this up for me in the USA - well I got it sent with free postage to his hotel........(can't wait for him to go back!).


Robert Kaufman 1930's buttercup


So, I really should open this fabric up and take a better photo shouldn't I? This fabric is truly gorgeous...The hexie quilt is just perfect for it I think (thank's Sam for suggesting a hexie quilt!) Vignette #2 came out just in time. Can't wait to start.......... 
Happy Stitching everyone. Susie

6 comments:

Laura VanVleet said...

Looks yummy, Susie....open it up!!

Anne-Mettes Oaser said...

Your fabricchoise look fine :-). Late? Noooo, just wait, when you get started, you can't stop.

rosie said...

Open it up girl, you don't know what an addictive treat is waiting for you...Beautiful fabrics..

Quilt Kitty said...

Oh that is going to make a totally yummy hexie quilt Susie. Show us more! Tracee xx

Josie said...

Absolutely scrumptious fabric. Perfect for hexies. Go on... open it up and let us see.

Amalie said...

oh those fabrics look wonderful!

Hexagon Button. Grab our button: