Saturday, April 9, 2011

Joining in! Thanks Sarah and Leanne

I know... we all need more projects on our lists right :D LOL
I have been plugging away, here are my completed hexie flowers so far:


I have 15 done and 5 waiting to go.


but, guess what?! just in case you need something more to add to the to do list, check out what I found on Aneela Hoey's Blog Comfort Stitching... A pouch made of hexagons to store even more hexagons, I know you want one!?
Pic is copyright Aneelya Hoey and from her Blog


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your doing really well love your fabric choice. There is something really satisfying about making hexagons. Enjoy ;-)) dee x

Susie said...

Too cute! Love the fussy cutting on the hexie pouch.

Kathy said...

Have to agree with delia, there is something satisfying about making hexagons. The hexie pouch looks great.

Laura VanVleet said...

Your hexie flowers look great!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful hexies!! Ohh... I love the pouch to keep them in... might have to whip one up! (Or start one take ages to finish it!)

Hexagon Button. Grab our button: