Friday, April 29, 2011

I've got some done....but lots more to follow!

Hi everyone!! It's great to be a part of this unique group who just love sewing hexies :) I have loved them for ages and ages and have made several projects from them and now with these 1" hexies I was sewing them up but didnt have an idea of what I wanted to do with them until Leanne dazzled me with her quilt in her Vignette #2 magazine. I love it Leanne and now have a direction to follow with my hexies.


I look forward to sewing more hexies and sharing this journey with you all :)
hugs to all Vicki ♥ ... The Pickledish Patch.

6 comments:

Roseanne said...

Wow you have done heap keep up the good work.

rosie said...

So glad that you have joined us Vicki, it's great fun and soo addictive..

Anne-Mettes Oaser said...

...and I look forward to follow your progresses :-). I too love those small "Fillers" with stitchery.

Susie said...

wow - you have done so much! Great work! Happy Stitching, Susie

Laura VanVleet said...

Looks great Vicki!!

Q said...

love your hexie pile! I bought some smaller hexagon papers to see if I would play with them too to make some different projects, but for now I am quite happy just adding to my flowers for Vignette!

Hexagon Button. Grab our button: