Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hi...

 Hi!
I am Anne-Mette from Denmark. Thanks for letting me join this sew along. I am looking forward to make my pink hexagon flower quilt and to see, what you all are doing.
Yesterday I made my first pink hexagon and a "Filler". Must admit I don't have the Vignette Magazine. The quiltshop near me don't have it, but in June I will be visiting a shop, where I will be able to see it and maybe buy it. Till then I will just sew :-).

I also participate in a hexie swap and so far I have recieved 4 hexagon flowers to add to the one from yesterday. Making hexagons is great to put in between other projects. In my stash I don't find many pink fabrics, but I will try to use, what I have ....and I might "have to" buy some too. Please forgive me my wrong spelling, wrong words or wrong grammar :-).

11 comments:

Jacqueline said...

hi Anne-Mette your hexie are looking good i love the pink theam that you are using.

Maria said...

Anne-Mette your pink hexies are lovely.

rosie said...

I absolutely loooove your pink hexies.. I hope you have as much fun as what I am having...

Quilt Kitty said...

Hi Anne-Mette, beautiful hexagon flowers & beautiful English. A pink quilt will be wonderful. Tracee xx

Kaye R said...

Love your pinks. How stunning. Can't wait to see more

Sue said...

Such pretty colours, I love the tiny embroidery you have done as a filler. Hope mine turn out as nice...

Sarah said...

Oh, a pink hexie quilt will look wonderful! Love your filler hex too!

PolkaDotClassic said...

Hi Anne-Mette
I spot the little Hexie I send you from the Hexie swap. It looks so pretty with all the other pink flowers.
Your garden looks beautiful :)
Marta

Shari said...

What lovely fabrics and an adorable little filler block - so wonderful and cheerful.

Anne-Mettes Oaser said...

Thank you so very much to all, who left a comment here :-).

Laura VanVleet said...

A girl after my heart....an all pink hexie quilt! I love it!!

Hexagon Button. Grab our button: