Sunday, April 17, 2011

Finally..... I have some flowers!

It's taken a bit of time to get into the rythm of this project but now I'm off and running stitching.

I chose this project for my Friday Night Sew In last night and it paid off.   At last I have some flowers to show. 

I just love making them.   They are so portable and addictive too.  They've got me hooked on Paper Piecing something that I never in a million years thought would happen.  

I'm working from stash at the moment but have ordered a couple of 'surprise' Moda Scrap Bags.  I've got my fingers crossed that I get some cheery fabrics to turn into blooms.

Hope you are all enjoying yourselves as much as I am.

Till next time

Josie X

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are looking great ;-)) I have just started quilting my hexagons by hand its enjoyable but very time consuming ;-) dee x

Pam said...

Josie you are so clever they look wonderful - but with all this stitching have you given up sleep altogether or even dare I say housework............

rosie said...

They are just so addictive aren't they?? Have lots of fun, but slow down and wait for us!!!!!

Leanne said...

Your flowers look great, its a fun project isn't it. Happy sttiching or should I say happy hexing.

Kaye R said...

Your flowers look great well done, the Moda Scrap Bags sounds interesting, can't wait to see what you get.

Laura VanVleet said...

Super flowers, Josie!! It's so addicting!

Q said...

Love your super cute flowers, and love how your photographed them, can tell that new camera is getting some work :)

Hexagon Button. Grab our button: