Sunday, May 1, 2011

Why Didn't I think of this Before

I have been walking my way around the end of my table, cutting Hexies.

Then the light when on in my head and I thought AH HA.

I have one of these.
An Olfa rotating cutting mat, sort of like a lazy susan, sorry about the pic, blogger DID IT!!

So then I set to and got cutting
And stitching

I had a few scraps of Sugar Flower by Lecien, so have decided to use them as well.

All I have to do now is decide which colour to use next.
I really should be finishing my shirt to take away, I'm off to Salt Lake City next week for Spring Market.
But these things really are addictive.

5 comments:

Quilt Kitty said...

Beautiful fabrics. Great idea with the cutting. Enjoy Spring Market. Tracee xx

Maria said...

I love all your pretty fabrics.
How good is that. A rotating mat. I cut my with scissors or buy them pre-cut. Shhhh!!!

Josie said...

Really pretty hexies. I gave up with my rotary cutter it was a bit like playing Twister!

Marg said...

These are the best mats for cutting hexagons. Particularly when you're cutting hundreds - when the addiction really hits!!

Susie said...

The colours in those fabrics are just gorgeous! Have a great trip to SLC! Happy Stitching, Susie

Hexagon Button. Grab our button: