Monday, May 2, 2011

Hexagons everywhere

This is such a wonderful project.  My book arrived on Friday and it is a beautiful quilt.  I've been working on hexagons all weekend - it's a long weekend here in Queensland, so that is a real bonus.  Here are the flowers I've made so far.  They are for two quilts - the border of a long time project and the Vignette Quilt.  I'll have to divide them up when I have finished the flowers.

I'm thinking of using the more country colours for the original quilt and the brighter colours for the Vignette quilt.  But will have to see when they are laid out.

Have a good week.

4 comments:

Sue said...

WOW they are lovely bright colours, look forward to seeing both your projects, I like country colours as well.

Unknown said...

wow you are doing those quick if you are stitching them together all by hand. dee x

Jolanda said...

You have made a lot of hexies. good work

Susie said...

They look wonderful!

Hexagon Button. Grab our button: