Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hexagons

I think that I have almost made up my mind not to go with embroidered hexagons but to fussy cut them from this white self-print. I have laid a partial strip over the top and like it better than anything else I have tried. I love the butterlies but if I embroidered the hexagons you just wouldn't be able to see them. I suppose I could always have a go at embroidering the larger butterfly in the centre of each hexagon and see how that goes. Too many decisions to make LOL.

4 comments:

Show and Tell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Show and Tell said...

it is hard to make e decision without seeing Issue 3 of Vignette.....Shouldn't be long now though....Whatever you decide I think your colours are Fab!

Millie en Miles said...

very lovely colours for you're hexagons

Anonymous said...

It is hard making decisions and I cant wait until issue 3 to see how it has been quilted etc. I haven't actually cut any yet. Mind you there will be plenty of stitching time for them in the car this afternoon while waiting around.

Hexagon Button. Grab our button: