Tuesday, May 10, 2011

30 down ... 110 to go!






I have been having a bit of stitching hiatus lately, but I do pick up the hexies every now and again and have a bit of a flurry of activity.


I finally got back into the swing of things this last week, and now have a total of 30 all up with another 3 glue basted and ready to stitch and some new pretty fabrics arrived in my stash too so going to snip on some corners and them to my potential petals.


I have decided because I don't know how my fabrics are going to 'hang' together that I will wait until all my flowers are done before I make blocks and rows, but I do think I better get started on some of the stitchery hexies before that's all that's left and I feel overwhelmed.



Happy Hexing Hexies Everyone!



PS. We should make this Friday the 13th "Hexie Friday" you know ... hex = curse :D

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking good. I haven't done any quilting to my hexagon patchwork for a week now i should pick it up really. Enjoy, dee x

Wendy said...

Your hexies look gorgeous Q!

rosie said...

those hexies are looking good Q... Keep it up..xx

Sue said...

Nice Hexi's, I like the middle of the Red one that you fussy cut!

Anonymous said...

LOL Love your progress and they will all look wonderful together

Hexagon Button. Grab our button: