Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Checking in.....

My Vignette hexagon quilt is coming along nicely. I have just finished 26 more flowers and am a little over half ways there. Yay 66 flowers finished. I have "pappered" up another 50 and will start sewing again soon. Just not enough hours in and evening. Plus we are in school, holidays at the moment so there is less waiting for kids at bus stations and school so my tag along project has slowed.
 This colourway hexagons have been removed from the quilt. There were just too many of the same so I have decided to make a table runner with them. After all it is supposed to be scrappy. 

Happy Hexagons

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous hexagons. As school is now back I have started my car hexagons again too.

Hexagon Button. Grab our button: