Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My hexagons

I have so loved looking at all the hexagons made so far and all the wonderful colour combinations.  I've been working on mine - will put some photos on tonight.  I'm dividing mine between this quilt and another that I have been working on for some time.  I'm hoping to get it finished in the near future.  I'm up to the final borders and want to use hexagons rather than a pieced border which is what is in the original pattern.  I've been procrastinating for some time.  I know that I just need to do it!!  I also haven't started any stitched hexagons for the extras.  I've traced some but haven't done any stitching yet.

Photos soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing a pic sometime soon. Its certainly been fun making them.

Hexagon Button. Grab our button: