Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hexie Blocks and My First Row

Row 1 starting to take shape.

I have joined a few flowers together and made up some blocks.....I wanted to wait until I had made all the flowers but I ran out of papers. After a bit of deliberating I decided on my first row. I must say it is nice seeing them come together and they feel so soft with the papers out of the middle.

I picked these little clips up at Kmart....They are the best thing for clipping your petals together in groups before stitching, and also for holding your blooms whilst piecing them together.......

Time to go and join up some more rows......

Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

6 comments:

Larissa said...

Your first row and collection of hexies are gorgeous!! I can't wait to find the time to get started on my own - Life has been getting in the way all too much lately!!

Leanne said...

Hi Kate
Well done on your first row, it looks fantastic.

Sue said...

Wow look at you go, I'm not doing many at the moment, I need to get mine out again, they look lovely...

Anonymous said...

Looks stunning! I love that range of fabric

Vicki ♥ said...

Absolutely gorgeous hexies you have done :) I love all your fabrics you are using...soooo pretty :)

Wendy said...

Well done on your first row! Your hexie's are looking very pretty.

Hexagon Button. Grab our button: