Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A binding I will go...

My Mojo returned home last night from wherever
it is she has been....The dirty stop out.....
Out came my ruler and cutter and I trimmed the
excess fabric and wadding from my Hexi Quilt.....
I was then on a roll and cut the binding strips....
Joined and pressed them while chatting
on the phone to my bestie Suzie.....
What a multi tasker....Lol....
I then sewed the binding on and it is all pinned and ready
to go to sewing at Fran's house tonight
with Alison and the girls......
Not quite a finish but getting there slowly.....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

2 comments:

Show and Tell said...

:)

Kat said...

This is so beautiful! I am working on a hexie baby quilt (I'm about 430 hexies away from finishing... good thing she's not due until February!) and I wasn't sure what to do with the edges. I love how you've put yours on the white background, rather than cutting off any of those little petals.

Hexagon Button. Grab our button: