Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Weekend Hexagon Work

I spent the weekend in Dubbo at
The Western Junoior League Basketball Finals......
Jacky Mister's team came 3rd overall and have qualified to
go to The State Cup in Tamworth in 2 weeks.....
Well Done Boys!!!!!
So as I haven't been doing a lot of stitching on my
Hexagons, I thought they should came along too......
I got 16 Blooms completed......
And now only have 6 and a bit to go!
 (Insert Happy Dance Here)
133 & 1/2 down and 6 & 1/2 to Go!!!!
It is still a long way from a completed quilt though.....

Until next time, Happy Stitching

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done and they all look gorgeous

Wendy said...

Beautiful hexies, they all look so lovely.

Maria said...

Beautiful hexies Kate and it is good of you to remind me I have sooooo many to make. LOL

Pam said...

I am impressed at all those hexies!!

ryan said...

what size of quilt are you making? is this where I would get the first copies of the Vignette magazine? I cant find it anywhere! beautiful Hexies!!

kimmie's quilt's said...

OOps i was signed in under my sons account. Ryans post is me Kim from Kimmies Quilts at Milburnracing@msn.com thanks!

Show and Tell said...

Hi Girls, thanks for all your nice comments.....Kimmie, I ordered my copies of Vignette from Sandy at "Cookies and Cream Craft" she may have some left.....Keep plugging away Marie, you will get there eventually....

Q said...

it's a whole lot closer than I am! you should be very proud of what you have done so far, they look gorgeous too.

Susan said...

I love the colors and the fabrics you're using.

cozy kitten quilts said...

Hi Kate, Just beautiful! Question: When cutting out hexes, do you leave a 1/4" seam allowance around, or more? Mine aren't looking as neat as yours cut out, and aren't all exactly the same size. Yours look perfect!
Kay

Hexagon Button. Grab our button: