Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hexagon Rows

I have been joining blocks and joining blocks.....
And I now have my three and a half rows ready for the stitched white hexagons to be done before I then join the rows together.....
And look what I have done.....
Set myself a goal to have this completed by the end of 2011.....
Not sure if that was such a great idea as I think I am going to hand quilt it the same as Leanne has done in "Vignette" Issue 4......
Until next time, Happy Stitching....

Kate

6 comments:

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

It looks lovely Kate well done.

Hilachas said...

Wow! I'm impressed with all the work you've done. WTG!

Show and Tell said...

Thanks giels.....I feel like I am finally making some progress.....

Lis said...

Hi Kate ... it looks amazing! - and it makes me want to get home and continue with my quilt ... well, I guess I have to wait till after work! ;-)

Vintage Cate said...

Beautiful Kate. I have enough hexies for 2 rows. I don't think I will finish this year, maybe 2010????

Anonymous said...

Love watching all these quilts evolve from flowers to rows then into sections. I really love your fabric selection too.

Hexagon Button. Grab our button: