Thursday, December 1, 2011

Back to my addiction

Yay finally back to my hexagons...ohh how I have missed you!!!!I am on my last row...but may add more as I would love a big quilt, shall see how it looks when the last row is on

Heres the last row, section two almost finished...have to do some housework today but when the cherubs go down for their afternoon sleep...watch out fingers its sewing time!!!

Cant wait for this quilt to be finished, as I have a huge pile of reproduction fabrics waiting for another paper pieced quilt. I have been really enjoying this quilt. Again, the pictures dont do the colours justice...
Happy Hexing
Deb :)

11 comments:

Lorri said...

Deb,
Do you have any tips for a begiiner? I would love to start making hexagons for a quilt. But very intimidated by them. Im not great at hand sewing Thanks

Michelle said...

A very fresh and happy looking quilt it will be.
Great job.

Heather said...

These pretty bight colors just make me smile.

Wendy said...

Gorgeous, it sounds like you have got lots done!

Deb R said...

thanks everyone for the lovely comments...Lorri, I hadnt done any paper piecing before this but must admit its now my favourite... it looks hard but is quite easy...there are a lot of tutorials on the web..the best secret thou is the sewline glue pen, takes all the time out of basting each hexagon :)

Anonymous said...

That's so colorful! Is the next one also a hexagon quilt?

Anonymous said...

They will look amazing stitched together

Dee said...

If only the rest of the world looked as fresh and pretty as this! Lovely!

MB Crochê said...

Hi dear, thank you for visiting! Check back often!
bjos

Marlynne said...

Absolutely Love your bright colored and patterned hexagon quilt! It's so me! Delighted that you are a follower now!

Susie said...

Lovely colour combination - is going to look fantastic all put together. Looking forward to more up-dates. Merry Xmas.

Hexagon Button. Grab our button: