Thursday, May 31, 2012

My first flowers

I have just been accepted and this is my first contribution to this blog. My name is Debora and I am from Spain. I have been cross-stitching for years and I have just discovered patchwork and its many possibilities and just love it. I am doing my flowers out of scraps of fabric, so it's going to be a very coloured quilt. This first quilt will be for my daughter Maria, aged 13.

These are my two first flowers. I have some more in process. Will show you soon.

Hope you like them.

6 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Very pretty Debora,look forward to seeing many more flowers.love from Laura. Xx

Anonymous said...

The colors you chose are lovely. Looking forward to seeing the others you make.

Kat said...

Your flowers are beautiful. Such crisp, straight edges! Beautiful colors, too.

Faith said...

Gorgeous I love love the coloursx

Anne's House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne's House said...

Hello Debora: I am so happy to find this site! I just started making hexies too. I've completed a VERY small pile. For years I had wondered how "Grandmother's Flower Garden" quilts were made. Thanks to a tutorial posted by Bonnie Hunter, I finally see the light, and I'm having fun making my first flowers, just like you! Your flowers are charming!

Hexagon Button. Grab our button: